At Oak Tree Eye Clinic, we are pleased to offer a wide range of optometry services for our community! Our experienced optometrists can provide you with thorough eye evaluations, determine if you need corrective lenses and your exact prescription strength, fit you with the appropriate specialty eyewear, and help you pick out the most flattering pair of glasses for your face shape and skin tone.
Our new patient appointments always begin with a comprehensive eye exam. If you are unsure of your family’s eye health history, it’s helpful to research beforehand, so we can better evaluate your own eye health. Visit our online patient center to download supplemental forms you can fill out before your appointment. If you have never had a comprehensive exam, don’t worry! All the tests and exercises are simple and painless.
Comprehensive eye exams may include:
- Testing visual acuity or refractive error
- Pupil evaluation with or without dilation
- Examination of peripheral visual field
- Color vision testing
- Analysis of the visual systems
- Examination of the external parts of the eye
- Intraocular pressure measurement
- Examination of the health of the entire eye
Dr. Tyler Mayes can diagnose and treat eye diseases and identify general eye health problems including diabetes, anemia, high blood pressure, and others. We can also test for and fit specialty eyewear for sports, occupations, other activities and hobbies, and safety glasses.
Our eye doctors are experts at the fitting of all types of contact lenses. The specialty lenses we offer range from soft lenses for the treatment of nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism to bifocal contacts. Our advanced, specialty scleral lenses are recommended for the treatment of keratoconus, dry eye syndrome and many other eye diseases. We will work with you to ensure you achieve the best and most comfortable vision possible.
Our Optometric Services:
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Contact lens fittings
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye disease
- Specialized testing and care for cataracts, glaucoma, and others
- Pre-and post-operative care for eye disease
- Eye emergencies
- Foreign object removal
- Vision services for visually impaired
We can answer your questions about optometry services, our eye care practice, eye health products, and more.